LOL @ 2:50!
Ok, so for the first half of the day I got 20 articles outsourced, but then in the second half of the day, I came across something which I just couldn’t ignore and which is going to be changing my strategy for the next few days…
Vic from Blogger Unleashed has released a program called Niche Devil…it just came out on the 29th and it’s something even Grizzly is mentioning. What the program does is it allows you to setup a new website in under a minute (36 seconds in the demo video) which will pre-load it with Ebay/Amazon or Chitika…it will also take an article you provide (700-1000 words) and pull sections out from it, and spin it, inserting your main kw in it to create unique content.
This is similar to BANS was, except this leaves no footprint.
The idea here is to setup A TON of these sites as .infos(Vic suggests infos) and get them indexed and earning money…seeing as how easy they are to setup, it can be very easy to get up 100+ of these sites.
Here’s the link to the site if you want to check it out: Niche Devil (Vic is selling this for the next 14 days only)
Now I’ve already picked this up and started to work on this…I’m going to pump out 100 of these sites relatively quickly and see what happens. I’ve alerady done some keyword research and found a little over 50 keywords to use, I’m going to register these as $1 .info’s and set them up with Ebay/Amazon and see what happens. If this works out, I’ll be splitting my time between this and Hubpages.
Here’s my plan of action, you might want to follow this if you’re having a go yourself:
1. Use Google Product Search to find possible product niches that I can earn comissions off of on Ebay.
2. After repeatedly hitting “search”, once I’ve found a keyword that looks like it will bring in some good commissions, I’ll do a search for it in the Google KW Research Tool.
3. I’ll check that the CPC is decent(preferably $1+, optimally $3+, but at times I’ll go with $0.60+) and look for keywords with 1k+ exact searches.
4. With these keywords, I’ll search for them in quotes and preferably find keywords with under 30k competition and a front page that has a few PR N/A’s, 0’s, 1’s or 2’s.(I’ve found some keywords with as much as 18k, 33k and even 49k exact searches/month that I can potentially rank for)
5. Make a list of 50-100 keywords then begin creating the sites.
For site creation you just need to upload some files via ftp, then access the setup.php file, giving it your main kw and 10 subkeywords…Once you’ve done that and create it, you then only need to ping it and submit it to BMD and you’re done O_O.
This looks like an easy way to earn some cash and and diversify my portfolio…so for the next few days, I’m going to be focusing mainly on this… we’ll see what happens…
Earnings For Today:
- 2 Sales from sniper sites = $54.24
- 221 hops (new analytics) 443 (old analytics)
- Adsense = $4.96 (some hub income there)
Tomorrow I’ll be posting up some detailed totals for the month, including how much I’ve earned from Hubpages/Infobarrel..
-MikeMail this post